Quanta Therapeutics, Inc.
Two Tower Place, 17th Floor
South San Francisco, CA 94080
Senior Associate Scientist
Location: Malvern, PA or South San Francisco, CA
We Are Seeking
A highly motivated, hands-on biologist to focus on the cell biology effort for an existing program and to initiate and develop new drug discovery efforts within Quanta. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding about cancer cell biology, and signal transduction, with experience on small molecule mechanism of action (MoA) studies.
- BS with 5+ years, MS with 3+ years or PhD of industry research experience in cancer biology, cell biology, biochemistry or a related field.
- Experience and technical proficiency in standard cellular and molecular biology assays including gene manipulation techniques, western blotting, qPCR, ELISA, rna-seq a plus
- Excellent record keeping and organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and manage time efficiently
- Flexibility within a fast-moving start up environment
If you have any of the following characteristics, it would be a plus.
- Experience in developing and validating cell-based assays
- Experience in working in a matrix team environment to propose and validate new molecular targets
- Experience in close collaboration with chemists and biochemists to characterize small molecule MoA and advance lead optimization
Interested applicants, please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quanta Therapeutics Is An Equal Opportunity Employer